September 2013 Weddings

TMI Tuesday

Sorry for the delayed post today, ladies.

Today's TMI... What, if any, beautification processes do you prefer to keep secret from your FI?

Mine would be bleaching the hair on my upper lip. No one should EVER see me looking like that!
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TMI Tuesday

• definitely waxing of any kind!  Also for a while he couldn't figure out what I was doing differently with my makeup... I got eyelash extensions.  He loved them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lady trimming "down there".  Also, once I hit 30 I noticed I started getting a few weird hairs on my chin and neck.  I'll even occasionally have a few hairs on my boobs.  Getting older sucks but the doctor said it was completely normal.  I'll be damned if he ever sees me pluck those bad boys.  The bathroom door will always be locked. 

The FI doesn't have any privacy issues.  If I didn't yell at him, he would poop with the bathroom door open so he could still hear the game or a record he's listening to.  Grossness.
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I don't really have any...though I will say I like to floss in private and I have one weird hair that requires furtive plucking. FI has walked in on my 'lady trimming' and freaked out. Lol, I don't care, but he seemed to!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_tmi-tuesday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:415518fc-d6eb-41fa-b71f-a7d07eb5b417Post:d02623fd-0b67-4041-8b8b-010262c618ef">Re: TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lady trimming "down there".  Also, once I hit 30 I noticed I started getting a few weird hairs on my chin and neck.  I'll even occasionally have a few hairs on my boobs.  Getting older sucks but the doctor said it was completely normal.  I'll be damned if he ever sees me pluck those bad boys.  The bathroom door will always be locked.  The FI doesn't have any privacy issues.  If I didn't yell at him, he would poop with the bathroom door open so he could still hear the game or a record he's listening to.  Grossness.
    Posted by GoofyAssChick[/QUOTE]

LOL - I have random hairs everywhere - and I am Always plucking something - i get them under my chin and on my jaw line -

My FI on the other hand can't pee if someone is in the bathroom with him - EVEN ME - i was the one who was in there putting on make-up one day and he had to pee - i was like - "um - go ahead "  he looked at me like a little kid and said "i can't pee with an audience"   i think i laughed for like 5 minutes - not like it is anything i haven't already seen before
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • There isn't too much that I am against sharing - the plucking - just usually happens when I am in the bathroom - and well FI is not a fan of being in the bathroom with me - which I guess is fine - AND i have a thing against showering with FI - always have - probably always will - I have a bikini trimmer - that gets used in the shower - so he doesn't even see that -

my mom to this day after 30 years of marriage still will not even fart willingly in front of my dad - i am sure she has in her sleep but she will walk out the room or wait until he leaves the room before letting one go and trying to blame everyone around her -
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Unfortunately I don't have anything to contribute. Not because I don't have weird grooming habits, but because I have no shame and it takes a lot to embarrass me. that being said, you guys are seriously cracking me up! please know you're not alone!
  • Jlp818Jlp818 member
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited August 2012
    lmao Dmoor that is too funny (your mom!) and my FI is the same way with the bathroom thing.  He is so pee shy. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Can't pee if anyone else is in the room.  So that's a big no no.  I do all my waxing and random plucking in private too.  There are just some things that my FI doesn't need to see.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_tmi-tuesday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:415518fc-d6eb-41fa-b71f-a7d07eb5b417Post:1c51d279-1e39-4b0e-844b-f07212a10b22">Re: TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Unfortunately I don't have anything to contribute. Not because I don't have weird grooming habits, but because I have no shame and it takes a lot to embarrass me. that being said, you guys are seriously cracking me up! please know you're not alone!
    Posted by jpines22[/QUOTE]
    I am with you. I think FI has seen it all. And the other post are making me LOL at my desk! Thank god I work alone! Lol!
  • Mine would be using the bathroom , plucking and also farting. Him on the other hand isnt shy about anything !
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~
    This is my inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The actual one I made
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicWedding Countdown Ticker
  • FI watched me give birth to our son - there ain't much he hasn't seen!  I try to pluck in private, but he's like a child and is drawn to the bathroom when I'm in there so he's witnesed that too.  Oh well.

He cannot pee if I'm in the bathroom, so sometimes I'll open the door, say a few things then close it...and repeat. Paybacks are a b*tch ;)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_tmi-tuesday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:415518fc-d6eb-41fa-b71f-a7d07eb5b417Post:5ac76d4c-7e00-45de-9aed-8c658733734d">Re: TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]lmao Dmoor that is too funny (your mom!) and my FI is the same way with the bathroom thing.  He is so pee shy. 
    Posted by Jlp818[/QUOTE

it still cracks us up all the time - an if she does by mistake - and MAY be within earshot of my dad she blames it on the dog or on her shoe on the floor or something
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_tmi-tuesday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:415518fc-d6eb-41fa-b71f-a7d07eb5b417Post:9081cf72-6e0a-4ebb-89db-a1c7c9ac949b">Re: TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]FI watched me give birth to our son - there ain't much he hasn't seen!  I try to pluck in private, but he's like a child and is drawn to the bathroom when I'm in there so he's witnesed that too.  Oh well. He cannot pee if I'm in the bathroom, so sometimes I'll open the door, say a few things then close it...and repeat. Paybacks are a b*tch ;)
    Posted by TayBeach2013[/QUOTE]
      FI locks the door so I cannot open and enter if he is there and I have to grab anything - i just have to wait
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards