Chit Chat
Options

NWR: vent!!

I am so annoyed. I had a major migraine yesterday (I get them all the time) and this one was so bad that I couldn't even see out of my right eye. Considering the fact that my head was throbbing, I was nauseous from the pain and I couldn't see, I decided to go home.

I get in this morning and two of the girls here in my office are being totally bratty towards me. Because they don't believe in going home sick. They think if you come to work, you stay at work. I know this because they got all over one of the other girls a couple weeks ago for leaving in the morning. They whined about it all day long. So I knew it was going to be an issue.

But I was in so much pain!! I had to leave. And now I'm being treated like dirt because of it. I leave for my HM tomorrow and I was hoping that today would go well since I will be gone for a week.

Oh well. What am I gonna do?
BFP #1: 5/20/12 ~ EDD: 2/20/13 ~ Betas at 221: 5/24/12 ~ Betas at 917: 5/29/12 ~ M/C: 5/29/12 BFP #2: 10/17/12 (13dpo) ~ EDD: 6/29/13 Beta #1 @ 2164: 10/22/12 ~ 1st u/s: 10/26/12 = empty ute Beta #2 @ 7610: 10/26/12 ~ 2nd u/s: 10/30/12 = measuring at 5w6d 3rd u/s: 11/5/12 = HB of 150 ~ 4th u/s: 11/27/12 = perfect wiggly LO! Lilypie Maternity tickers "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end." Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers My Randomness Blog ~ The TTCAL Blog ~ My Wedding Blog

Re: NWR: vent!!

• Options
    They're not, my boss isn't even here in our office. It's just annoying - I hate feeling like they are mad at me, or don't like me for something. I'm just trying to come in, do my job, and go home!

But I'll take your advice - less stress that way :)
    BFP #1: 5/20/12 ~ EDD: 2/20/13 ~ Betas at 221: 5/24/12 ~ Betas at 917: 5/29/12 ~ M/C: 5/29/12 BFP #2: 10/17/12 (13dpo) ~ EDD: 6/29/13 Beta #1 @ 2164: 10/22/12 ~ 1st u/s: 10/26/12 = empty ute Beta #2 @ 7610: 10/26/12 ~ 2nd u/s: 10/30/12 = measuring at 5w6d 3rd u/s: 11/5/12 = HB of 150 ~ 4th u/s: 11/27/12 = perfect wiggly LO! Lilypie Maternity tickers "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end." Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers My Randomness Blog ~ The TTCAL Blog ~ My Wedding Blog
  • Options
    It's more likely that they are mad because you are leaving on your HM to have a wonderful time starting tomorrow and they will be stuck at work while you are gone.
  • Options
    Ignore them. As long as your boss knows you were gone for good reason who cares what those girls think? They sound bratty and immature if you ask me.
  • Options
    Get a voodoo doll in their likenesses and give them each major migranes and see how long they stay at work...?

But yeah, you can't really do anything.  If they want to be bitches about it, that's their deal.  Just do your job like you always do and enjoy your upcoming HM.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Are you on birth control pills? I took thse for eight months and had the most extreme migraines for a week at a time coinciding with my period. Stopped the pill-no more migraines Voila!
  • Options
    I agree. Migraines are debilitating to say the least. 
  • Options
    mizutamababymizutamababy member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Unless going home put them in this super stressful/horrible situation at work while you were gone, I think it's safe to say they're majorly overreacting.

Even if you did put them in a pinch, migraines are no laughing matter and I can't imagine you would have been very productive even if you'd stayed.  But I'd probably have brought something into work if that were the case to try and smooth things over.  I know what it's like for someone to take off (legitimately or out of laziness) knowing it was going to make everyone else's day hell and I feel bad when I do that to others even if I can't help it.

Have a blast on your honeymoon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards