Wedding Classifieds
Options

WTB Peacock Items

Looking for peacock themed/colored items for my upcoming wedding.  Main colors are deep purple, peacock blue, navy, bright green.

Manzanita, birch branches, feathers, swards, etc.  

Thanks!

Re: WTB Peacock Items

• Options
    Just saw a ton of that at Michael's craft store yesterday. They are already really cheap - give it a try!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_wtb-peacock-items?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:bec335a4-6175-48f6-85a9-10c660693d6fPost:cb44415d-1372-4e2e-9492-5ce3c40067d6">Re: WTB Peacock Items</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just saw a ton of that at Michael's craft store yesterday. They are already really cheap - give it a try!
    Posted by hwoychowski[/QUOTE]

<div>Excellent!  Michael's is on my to-do list for this weekend already.   </div>
  • Options

If you are not alreayd on their email list - do it. They have a 40% off one item coupons and a different one. Have fun! I went CRAZY there last night

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I want to let you know that I have two foot tall peacock feathers and and smaller ones as well. Willing to sell them to you. If you would like pics please email me at megbex at yahoo dot com. I have so much peacock stuff that I would love to get rid of lol.
  • Options
    Megbex - will you e-mail me pictures of the feathers please???  jljedel@gmail.com.  Thanks so much!
  • Options
    I will have peacock items for sale after Aug 25th you can email me at soupy_76@yahoo.com if you are interested.
  • Options
    I have a peacock garter for sale, in the box never used. I decided not to do a garter toss, plus it didn't fit with the theme of my wedding, but it seems to fit yours perfectly! I'm asking $15 or best offer. You can see a picture of it here: http://www.hbhwedding.com/engine.cfm?iCatID=54897

If you're interested, email me at liz.pillow@gmail.com

Good luck with your hunt for accessories.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards