Idaho

North Idaho venues?

Hi everyone! I am getting married in 5 months and my venue fell through. I am hoping there are some north Idaho girls on here that can help me out with some awesome ideas. We are having a vintage kind of 1940s theme and reception ideas would definitely be great to get too. Thanks!

Re: North Idaho venues?

• edited December 2011
    What town are you looking for?
  • edited December 2011
    I live in Moscow so somewhere closeish would be awesome.
  • edited December 2011
    I live in Lewiston so I was looking for places near by as well. I ended up deciding to get married in Bonners Ferry, where I am from, because I was having such a hard time finding a venue to fit what I wanted near here. I'm not sure what you are looking for, and I never looked at it, but I heard there was a castle near Moscow that does really pretty weddings.
  • monkeymamammonkeymamam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Red Barn Farms is really pretty in Colton.  I'm not sure how far out they book. The LC Plaza (in Lewiston)  is really pretty, but expensive.  I guess there is also a Guardian Angel Barn in Lewiston, but I haven't checked it out yet.  It is listed under happydaycorp.com venues.  I don't know much about the Moscow area, these are just ones I've come across so far. :) Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I would for sure look into the Roosevelt Inn in Coeur d' Alene, VERY VERY VINTAGE, it used to be a school that my Mom actually went too in the 50's and my best friend got married there about two years ago.
    http://www.therooseveltinn.com/

Hope it helps :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I agree The Roosevelt Inn is very pretty and very resonable in price. They are a block away from the lake!!! If you want more detailed pictures you can email them and they will include more outside photos :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards