Ohio-Columbus

Tuxedos

Does anyone have any reviews on Romanoff's Classic Tuxedo? They seem to be giving the best deal right now but I have never heard anything about them. Thoughts? Romonoff's vs Men's Warehouse?

Re: Tuxedos

• edited December 2011
    We did not visit Romanoffs. We did walk into the Mens Warehouse at Easton. They were dead, and they still had poor customer service. We were looking at a tuxedo, and then asked approximately how much are they? The girl said, "We start at $69.99." Then I said, well, roughly how much is this one. She responded, "Oh, that one is $160." I was frustrated because we were obviously looking at that one and talking about that one, but she's going to try to make it sound cheaper.

Anyways, we ended up at Jos. A. Bank. Love it. I'm really looking forward to it. They have a huge binder of tuxedos to look through, then a binder of all the accessories. In total, our boys will end up paying under $150 for their tux and the "add ons" (I think we only added on the more comfy shoes). We are using their deal with 6 tuxedo rentals. The groom's is free, all other attendees get $20 off, and the ring bearer is half off.  I'd suggest at least visiting there.
  • molls5678molls5678 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Romanoff's and have not had any problems yet (wedding insn't until April).  They have been very good about ordering different things for the guys to try on and we have been to both the Sawmill store and the Schrock Road one. Both stores have been very patient while my finance tried on tons of their jackets (he is being very picky!).   I think the guys are paying between $100 and $119 for theirs (not getting shoes) and my fiance gets a free suit afterwards. 
  • edited December 2011
    We haven't started shopping for his tux yet but my fiance has always been asked to rent a tux from Men's Warehouse for all the weddings he has been in. They do seem a bit expensive but I do have to give them kudos. He left his drivers license in his tux pockets and someone at a store in another city found it and mailed it back to him. He was so grateful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We used Men's Warehouse as well.
  • sep72fendrsep72fendr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Romanoffs! Ivan from the downtown store is awesome! They have almost everything in stock as far as styles and they have different styles that you can try on as well. They really do have an awesome deal right now going on. :-) Plus, I love supporting a local business rather than a chain.
    I iz not Bridezilla.imageI iz Veloceraptor!

FOR SALE!!.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards