Wedding Invitations & Paper

mygatsby.com

Hi Girls -

I'm in a panic now ... I'm about 100 days from my wedding and still have not ordered invites!!!

Has anyone used the site mygatsby.com for their invitations?  Reviews, feedback, pictures ???

I'm torn because I really love the invite that I designed but the only way to see what it will actually look like is to order 25 of them!  So I may end up just sucking it up and ordering the min quantity to save my sanity, but I wanted to check with you gals first to see if anyone had used them.

TIA!

Re: mygatsby.com

• A couple of sites allow you to order a proof that must be approved before final printing.  With one site we're using, the proof was $20.  That can be REALLY worth it before you pay for over 100 invites at close to $200 for the whole package.  Check to see if you can order just a proof.    
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Mygatsby.com is HORRIBLE.

My fiancé and I spent 2 hrs on mygatsby.com customizing our invitation and then saved it in my design queue.

When I came back the next day to order them, the website was having major issues and kept sending me an error message when I tried to access our designs.

I called several times (they never called me back even when I left a VM) and when I finally got in touch with an operator, she said they were starting a new website and had essentially lost several customers’ designs and unable to get them back AND, she had no idea when the issue would be resolved.

L

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards