Plus-Sized
Options

12 days to go and getting the OMG ITS REAL feeling

Hello Ladies, 
we are 12 days away and have a wedding to go to this weekend. i never cry at weddings and lately i have been crying at everything. im finally getting the omg its real what am i going to do this is the man i will be with for the rest of my life. is anyone else having this freek out moment? i am freaking out and stressing out. please tell me that im not a crazy bride. 

Re: 12 days to go and getting the OMG ITS REAL feeling

• Options
    Awe how exciting! I just his the little under 1 year mark for my wedding. I get butterflies thinking about it! Your not crazy one of the most imporatnt moments in your life is approaching fast! It's understandable to be a little worked up and a nervous but remember it's so much more than just making sure everything is perfect....your marrying the love of your life! Nothing else on your big day can possibly top that. Don't sweat it if things don't go exactly as planned because at the end of the day everyones just gonna remember a beautiful bride marrying the man of her dreams. Don't go all crazy bride, as long as your with your future husband nothing else matters.

Good luck!
  • Options
    The Next year will fly. Trust me. i thought it would never get here. and then the 6 month mark came and after that it has been a blur. Have fun and enjoy the calm. it wont last for long
  • Options
    You are NOT a crazy bride!  I am 18 days out and literally feel like crawling under a rock some days.  It's a lot of planning and stressing and ....just everything!  And your life will be totally different on the other end.

I just keep telling myself that my fiance is literally the best person I know.  He is a really good man.  And I'm not just saying that cause I'm in the "honeymoon" period.  He truly is.  And I have the privilage of spending the rest of my life with him.  And THAT is what the wedding day is all about.  So have fun and love your man (or significant other :))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards