New Hampshire

Transportation Help

I'm wondering who people are using or did use for transportation services. I want to rent an 18 passenger bus to shuttle guests to and from the reception. When I called one limo company months ago they told me not to worry and to call back closer to the wedding. Apparently I shouldn't have listened because I've call Grace Limo and Black Tie Limo and they are both booked for my wedding date. VIP Limo is way too expensive. We are getting married in Windham and want guests picked up in Salem, NH. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
BFP 9/4/12 EDD 5/9/13 missed m/c 10/10/12 BFP 2/26/13 EDD 10/29/13 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Transportation Help

• edited December 2011
    Linahan's Limousine & Shuttle Service is the other company on Castleton's vendor list.  You might try them.  www.linlimo.com 603-893-1424

Also, there are a few companies in northern MA.  You'd have to pay tax but its still getting the job done.

HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    I also knot that its not the fanciest thing to do, but a friend of mine rented a school bus for her wedding.  Not one person complained or said anything.  Everyone loved it.  She was worried that people would think it was tacky but people even sent her pictures of things they were doing on the bus etc.  They were pretty funny.
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here's the names & numbers of some vendors that I came across...

Linahan Limousine, Windham, NH  893-1424, www.linlimo.com (they have a 14 passenger SUV, and shuttle vans---you might need more than one though. 

I also saw this vendor at a bridal show, but have never known anyone to use them.  They are in Hudson, NH (formerly Chelmsford, MA), and have 14 passenger shuttle vans.  http://www.chelmsfordlimo.com/aboutus.html
    Border Limousine, (603) 577-5400 (Hudson)
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Great Bay Limo out of Greenland, NH.  Our ceremony is in Hollis, NH and reception in Nashua so transporting guests in the Salem area shouldn't be a problem.  They have a 21 or 28 passenger van/bus or a 18 passenger stretch hummer ;)  Anese, the sales associate, was SUPER helpful with wedding day details I hadn't even thought of (she's been in the wedding industry for 8 yrs prior to this job).  HTH!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MrsR0511MrsR0511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Biotechick620- thank you so much! Great Bay Limo was super helpful, their prices are reasonable and they are willing to do separate time slots before and after the wedding to save me money! You made my day :)
    BFP 9/4/12 EDD 5/9/13 missed m/c 10/10/12 BFP 2/26/13 EDD 10/29/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    MrsR, that's awesome!! Yay! I'm so happy everything worked out for you!  One less thing to stress about ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards