Iowa-Quad Cities

DJ referrals?

Just wondering if anyone had a great DJ and would like to share who it was?

Re: DJ referrals?

• Meganne84Meganne84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using SAS DJ.  I have had a few friends that used them at the wedding and they did a great job and were very professional.  Randy, the owner, has been great to work with!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • kelliejo83kelliejo83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Jason from Jordan Chance DJs.  Jordan was great to work with to set everything up and Jason was great the night of.  His website is djchancemusic.com.
    Planning & Married Bio... Pro Pics, Vendor Reviews, and Items For Sale!
  • Boynton1286Boynton1286 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using SAS Entertainment also, my FI's brother and sister both used them for their weddings and so did my FMIL for her 2nd wedding, Randy has been great to work with!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • shlee323shlee323 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using A Fine Affair DJ, they are priced very reasonably, send monthly emails and keep in touch and are very easy to get in touch with.  They also take pictures at the reception and provide you with a photo CD after the reception.  So far, they've totally been worth the cost!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    144image 85image 17image
    RSVPs requested by May 8th.
    My Planning Bio
  • hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We've using DJ Rexroat.  I believe he's about $900.  He did my FSIL's wedding last summer and was really good!
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Winks Entertainment. The owner very reliable, and they are extremely reasonably priced. The DJs are very personable and quite a lot of fun.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards