North Carolina

Looking for Hair & Make Up in the Henderson, NC area

Hi! I'm looking for someone who can do hair and/or make up in the Henderson area. If they do both, that would be great. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!!!

Re: Looking for Hair & Make Up in the Henderson, NC area

• Apperance salon & spa in asheville will come to you and they do both! Awesome work you can look them up online if you'd like! They're also pretty reasonable!  In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_looking-for-hair-make-up-in-the-henderson-nc-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:ea85abef-96e7-4dae-8d3c-da8d268ed5c0Post:d8b542b9-1e0a-4909-ace4-a9f86870f9a7">Looking for Hair & Make Up in the Henderson, NC area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! I'm looking for someone who can do hair and/or make up in the Henderson area. If they do both, that would be great. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!!!
    Posted by jtkeros[/QUOTE]
  • Are you talking about Henderson the city (near Raleigh)?  Or Henderson county near Asheville?
  • The city- north of Raleigh. There must be somewhere I just don't know where.
  • I don't know of anyone that does both in the area.  I would contact Merle Norman for make-up and Hair and Co. for hair. Salon 31 is a new salon that may do both.  Ask for Shannon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards