Getting in Shape

Power Jumps with no Jiggle

I was all excited today I did my insanity workout without a jiggle. I broke down and bought one of those  Under Armour sports bras, a compression tank, compression shorts, and put that on under my normal workout clothes. Not a single wiggle and my back does not hurt. I was really impressed with the sports bra. I was a skeptic spending so much on a sports bra but in the end it was really, really worth it. The sports bra and compression tank and shorts kept the wiggles in line so I could finally give insanity my all.

I also took back the Reeboks I totaled last week and bought a new pair of Asics today that I love.

Great workout today. Thanks for all the advice.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Power Jumps with no Jiggle

• Happy for you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hellebhelleb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Glad that out all worked out! Excited for you!
  • Yay!  That's exciting.  I don't have the money since I'm a poor college student so I deal with my jiggles.  It's great that you were able to make it through insantiy without any jiggles.  Hopefully soon you can do it and not need the compression stuff.  Keep at it!  We believe in you!
    Daisypath Graduation tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_power-jumps-with-no-jiggle?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:5e3059c1-2256-459f-b436-b5d8735f604bPost:318d21bb-79c2-45ac-a7d7-3de4d379bc6d">Re: Power Jumps with no Jiggle</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay!  That's exciting. <strong> I don't have the money since I'm a poor college student so I deal with my jiggles</strong>.  It's great that you were able to make it through insantiy without any jiggles.  Hopefully soon you can do it and not need the compression stuff.  Keep at it!  We believe in you!
    Posted by joe&cassie[/QUOTE]

I feel you. I splurged. I got the compression stuff at Wal-mart for $18. The sports bra was on sale but it was still almost $40. The back pain was just untolerable. I found a good deal on a book that I needed this fall and worked an overtime shift last week. I hate being in school, working full-time, planning a wedding, and trying to figure out a way to workout and eat clean when I am always on the go. Add making my appointments with the endocrine doc and my life has been a nightmare and I am really not ready for summer to be over yet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • And thanks again everyone for all the support and advice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good gear is always worth the splurge!!!!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards