Florida-Central Florida

Massage/Facial Reqs

Hello everyone.  I'm an old knottie and am in need of a recommendation for a facial and massage. I'm in east orlando but will travel anywhere for a good place, any reqs are greatly appreciated.  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Massage/Facial Reqs

• ashbosityashbosity member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to The Beauty Spot www.beautyspotinc.com several times and had both there. They are good, maybe a little pricey. They have a location in College Park and one downtown. Also, definitely check out www.spabuzz.us Its a card that gets you usually 4 services, just you can't use them at the same time, so not sure what your needs are on that. They usually have a deal for 8-10 Orlando spas at one time. Good luck!
  • JustKateJustKate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am an Executive Asst and though I haven't been personally, I regularly purchase gift certificates for my CEO's mother and sisters from Euro Spa in Winter Park. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jlr557jlr557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, i'll check those out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • JenaebabyJenaebaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure about the facial but my sister is a massage therapist. PM me and I'll give you the info. She's been doing it for like 18 years now. Currently she's working in longwood, but she's willing to travel :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards