Flowers
Options

Help! There has been a change in bridesmaid dress color

Hello, I am getting married in 2 months and the bridesmaids just picked out their dress (both just had babies and didn't want to get earlier) which I was fine with, but I had a brown dress envisioned.  Unfortunately, that is not the color they got.  It is now a berry colored dress which I am fine with, but i have no idea what color flowers to get now!  I feel that if I look at purple flowers they don't match and if I look at pink flowers they don't match...  any thoughts would be appreciated!

Re: Help! There has been a change in bridesmaid dress color

• Options
    What color/s are you using for your decor, etc?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We really don't have and decorations...we are getting married in Vegas and are having an insuite cocktail reception after wards.  So I don't have anything else to coordinate with!
  • Options
    Is the berry color a jewel tone by any chance?  If so, then you can do mixed bouquets of all jeweled toned flowers (fuschia, dark purple, orange, lime green, etc).

Would you be able to provide a link to the dress/color they picked?  That may help me give you a better answer.

• Options
    You beat me to it, I was just going to post it

Eliza J Woven Fit & Flare Dress
  • Options
    I think with that dress going with jewel tones would look very nice.  You could also do lime green, white and yellow as well which would really pop from the dress.

• Options
    I think white with bright green would be beautiful. Cute dress!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I agree, lime green/yellow/white would look great.
    Photobucket Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards