July 2013 Weddings

Anyone else go dress shopping yet?

I found mine today and I can't wait to try it on again :)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Anyone else go dress shopping yet?

• I am going on 2/12 :) I am getting excited
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @Nate- I had such a good time, I'd go back again tomorrow lol
     It helps too that everyone was so helpful and honest with their opinions. I hope you have a great time and find THEE dress :)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I went to a couple of shops right after my engagement! 
    Then a couple with my cousin for just a couple of things.
    Then I BOUGHT MINE! I found it on a classified site for $300! And she didn't even use it!!! 

:)
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    July 2013 Knotties March Siggy Challenge - Accessories!
  • I have my wedding dress! I bought it over this past summer, and even though I kept telling myself to wait, when I tried this dress on I had to have it! Plus, I found it for $300 at a sample sale, because the style had just been discontinued :) It's Maggie Sottero Cosette, and I feel like royalty in it! I
    July 2013 Knotties June Siggy Challenge - Location, Location, Location!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Green Lantern Inn, in Beautiful Fairport, NY!
  • It was so much fun! I purchased the Maggie Victoriana dress but instead of the pick up front I'm having them remove the pickups and just have a straight drop bottom. I can't wait!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Love the Maggie dresses!

I will probably go this summer. Nothing yet.
  • I haven't yet, but I've been looking at a ton of styles on-line.  I really feel like I'm probably going to order one on-line (either preowned or clearanced because I'm cheap) but I'm debating if I still want to go in-store shopping to let my mom have that "experience" since I'm her only daughter.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • I am going 2/18 while visiting my parents for a long weekend. I think my mom is more excited about going then me, she sounded like a little girl when she asked me if we could go when I come up. I'm definately looking forward to going with my mom!
  • I'm going when I come home for spring break.  I can't wait!
  • So glad to see that I'm not the only one with a dress already! Just ordered mine on the 14th from Alfred Angelo. I didn't want to take it off!!! Got a GREAT deal too. Can't wait until it comes in so I can try it on again!!!
  • I bought mine in August of 2011.  I put it on and couldn't imagine my wedding without me being in it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards