February 2013 Weddings

Non-traditional Brooch Bouquet

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to share that I found the most beautiful Brooch Bouquet!!  I am so super excited about it! 

I hate the idea of spending so much money on a bouquet to only have for a few hours on one day.  A small bouquet here in Jersey starts around $180.  NO WAY.

I found this one on Esty and I'm so excited I needed to share!

Thanks!!
Lisa

Re: Non-traditional Brooch Bouquet

• wow!  i really like this!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I personally love this idea! If I weren't so far away from civilization and normal stores I probably would've gone this route. Keep in mind, you get to keep this bouquet forever!! ;) Congrats!
  • I started to make one for myself based off a picture I found that also incorporated feathers but I could never get it to look the way I wanted so now I'm just doing flowers.
    Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013
  • I LOVE the idea of a brooch bouquet, but they also seem really expensive.  The cheapest I have found is just under $200 and for that I can get bouquets for myself and the 2 MOHs.  Now if I could make one, htat would be a different story...

Where is the one you found on Etsy?

Meri
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • lnf616lnf616 member
    First Comment
    This is the web site for the one I bought - It was an $80 deposit, total will be somewhere around $150 or so, but then I get to keep it forever!!  Nicolasa contacted me in less than 24 hours after placing my order asking about my colors and what I would like, I simply want her to recreate the one in the photo above!!

These are custom made, so it won't be shipped to me until October, but I'm not in a rush, I'm still super excited about it!!  I'm going to go with simple rose bouquets for my girls, I can order them from blooms by the box and quickly put them together, so my total for flowers including my bouquet will be less than $300.  Perfect for my budget!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/nicolasacicero
  • This is really gorgeous!! And really a great way to incorporate your own style into your day. Be sure to post pics when you get yours in!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
    Centerpieces! Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • I shared the pic with my aunt, who agreed to make the silk flower bouquets for me.  She said it was amazing and that I should order one. So I messaged with Nicolasa and will be ordering mine tonight or tomorrow.  Thanks for the idea!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • lnf616lnf616 member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_non-traditional-brococh-bouquet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:31159922-6b8c-415c-8ea9-f813789978f6Post:b0d1165e-6d38-4bba-ac1e-f75c9ca75df1">Re: Non-traditional Brooch Bouquet</a>:
    [QUOTE]I shared the pic with my aunt, who agreed to make the silk flower bouquets for me.  She said it was amazing and that I should order one. So I messaged with Nicolasa and will be ordering mine tonight or tomorrow.  Thanks for the idea!
    Posted by ameriprankster[/QUOTE]

I'm so excited for you!!  All of Nicolasa's bouquets are beautiful!!  What colors will you be doing?  Please do share photos when yours comes in!!  I'm super excited to see mine!!
  • It's being done in fuschia, navy and ivory (with plenty of sparkly rhinestones too!).  She said it should be completed by November, so I will share a picture then.  I'd love to see yours when it's ready too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards