Snarky Brides
Options

What the eff

has happened to:

Leayn?
Jennylove?
Other peoples that you people will think of...
huh?

Re: What the eff

• Options
    Jenna too.  I know she has to work, but I miss her.

I really liked JennyLove.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    COKristi.

(I decided not to do anything in favor of hanging here and getting to sleep early. Yay no productivity!)
  • Options
    Hey, ya! Jenna! and Cokristi!
  • Options
    I remember CO kristi, I liked her. Lets petition she come back. Who is in CO that could coerce her into posting again?

Clyde von Sockypaws and Lilly Pad Meunster. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    The other Steph, the one with the bird in her sig
    Stacey
    Zip (I really miss her brand of funny)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Well, MILF and LedZep have been MIA, but I see them on FB so I know they're alive and kicking.
  • Options
    Oh man, Triskit...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_eff-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2014b83e-3deb-4be6-b89d-1a5edf85ed72Post:b657fd6d-6312-4cf7-bec9-56a3c7f4cce0">Re: What the eff</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also, totally unrelated, but since this thread is active, jeepers- those were some serious storms down south today. I hope all of our Alabama/Georgia etc ladies are OK.
    Posted by mrs.jesse[/QUOTE]
    I almost paged Ricks to see if she and her family was ok. Alabama has been hit so hard today!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I learned about roasting brussels sprouts with sauted onions and bacon from triskit. I liked her.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_eff-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2014b83e-3deb-4be6-b89d-1a5edf85ed72Post:bb8b0bef-9591-4293-a5ff-5cc97d4e1627">Re: What the eff</a>:
    [QUOTE]I learned about roasting brussels sprouts with sauted onions and bacon from triskit. I liked her.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>recipe? </div>
  • Options
    Iaksa, your dogs are precious!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imagemy read shelf:
    Christina's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_eff-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2014b83e-3deb-4be6-b89d-1a5edf85ed72Post:06e5f60c-6b53-43aa-adb1-ab397b5ae3b0">Re: What the eff</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What the eff : I actually enjoyed what she brought to the boards. <strong>I thought she got stranger the closer it came to her wedding though</strong>. I dislike brussel sprouts greatly, but that sounds like a great combo for cauliflower.
    This.
  • Options
    Thanks, I love your guy too, I'm a big fan of the 'Craaaaaazy Eyyyyyyyye'. 
    and Zomg, 2 weeks, are ou ready!? :)
  • Options
    NightSprite
    Mag
    Chirp
    Jelique

the more I think about this, the more people I don't think I've seen in awhile.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_eff-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2014b83e-3deb-4be6-b89d-1a5edf85ed72Post:be1d6f67-cee6-4916-a563-72bb31ae68b0">Re: What the eff</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks, I love your guy too, I'm a big fan of the 'Craaaaaazy Eyyyyyyyye'.  and Zomg, 2 weeks, are ou ready!? :)
    Posted by laska medved[/QUOTE]

Haha thanks, she is a nut.

2 weeks I know! There is still a lot to do but im excited. I leave for CA a week from Sunday. Im pumped.
    Christina's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Gasp, where in CA? (if you don't mind saying on the interwebz)
  • Options
    Santa Barbara
  • Options
    Santa Barbara is gorgeous. Its a favorite place in this giant state.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_eff-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2014b83e-3deb-4be6-b89d-1a5edf85ed72Post:1a8a689a-117e-45d6-b63c-5723d7e5b4d4">Re: What the eff</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What the eff : The more I think about it, the more people I'm sure I should be missing, but I'm really terrible with names. I miss Shelly, but I understand why she's not around. We used to have lots of fun in the night crowds. Sun popped in recently, but I haven't seen much of her around.
    I miss Shelly too :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh I see you live close to there.
  • Options
    -Ish. I wish I lived closer. I'm more in the San Gabriel Valley area but TK doesn't offer that as a choice, so I chose LA over OC. There are fun vineyards in Santa Barbara area as well as good spas if you'd like a rec or two. (If you like getting silly off wine and being rubbed down)
  • Options
    I like both! we are spending a few days in Solvang after the wedding too. It willl be nice. Lots of wine.
  • Options
    Solvang is hands down amazing. There is this little breakfast place that has the best morning sausage. zomg. I may require a trip up there b/c of this conversation.
  • Options
    I know, I love it there.We always visit when we are in SB but never get to stay overnight so now we can do whatever we want.
    Do you the name of the place with the great sausage?
  • Options
    Its on the main drag and looks like a castle-ish. I'll look it up and page you tomorrow, Im off to bed.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_eff-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2014b83e-3deb-4be6-b89d-1a5edf85ed72Post:d6ef69a0-1197-453a-abb5-5faa8dda23e1">Re: What the eff</a>:
    [QUOTE]Its on the main drag and looks like a castle-ish. I'll look it up and page you tomorrow, Im off to bed.
    Posted by laska medved[/QUOTE]

Everything looks catleish there lol.
  • Options
    Castle-ish
  • Options
    I saw Shelly one night sneaking around SB and nobody knew who she was.  It was sad  :(
  • Options
    Same here Kimmmmmm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards