Florida-North Florida

for sale: 20 centerpieces, giant cupcake stand, chair sashes, card box, flower girl baskets, ring be

Hello ladies,

Congrats on your engagements!  We were married in Feb. and I would like to gain some of the space back in my house. :)     I don't see where I can attach pics here, so I will link this to my craigslist ad so you can see the cupcake stand and centerpieces.   My colors were brown and green but the cupcake stand and centerpieces can be easily changed to match your colors.

I would like to get $75 for all 20 centerpieces.  They come with the vase, rocks and branches. I have the green linens I placed under the centerpieces and candles that I will give you for free if you want them.

I would like to get $80 for the cupcake stand.  It has four tiers and holds 200 plus cupcakes. It can be taken apart and reassembled rather easily. And like I said before, I can be painted and the fabric changed to match your decor.

I also have 34 chocolate colored satin chair ties. We had a large wedding but I didn't want to buy 175 chair ties, so we used them on the chairs on the ends of the aisles and for the front row where family members sat. It turned out nicely. I would like to get $15 for those.

Ivory, satin ring bearer pillow- $5

Flower girls baskets- 2 for $3. They are brown with ivory and green ribbon.

I also have 20 fleur de lis place card holders. We used them to hold our table numbers. We have the brown ones and will sell them for $12    http://www.amazon.com/%1AFleur-Lis%1A-Place-Holder-Bronze-Set/dp/B001QFEWZ2

Also, I have the Bridal bargains book and the Anti-bride etiquette book.

Here's the link:  http://pensacola.craigslist.org/for/1754009104.html

Email me at shannicole_23 at yahoo dot com if you have any interest or questions!

Thanks,
Shannon

Re: for sale: 20 centerpieces, giant cupcake stand, chair sashes, card box, flower girl baskets, ring be

• edited December 2011
    I forgot to add, that I'm in Pensacola.
  • ssankovssankov member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The fleur de lis place card holders, are they $12 each or total? Would you be able to ship them to Jackaonville?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards