Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Bridesmaid Dresses - CHECK!

So after shopping with my mom at several different 'bridal' shops looking at awful/boring bridesmaid dresses, and my mom getting impatient with me because they are either too boring or too expensive...  I finally picked out my bridesmaid dresses while shopping at BCBG Outlet.  $89!!! Can't beat it!

We might Jazz them up a bit once it gets closer to the wedding, but Im glad to have this one CHECKED!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridesmaid Dresses - CHECK!

• Options
    Beautiful choice!  And you can't beat the price.
    BFP #3 July 2012 = EDD 4/1/2013
    BFP #2 May 2012 = loss at 4w3d
    BFP #1 January 2003 = 9 year old son

imageimage
    ? My BFP Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Super cute dress!

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• Options
    Very cute and great price.

One question though - did you buy them or just pick them out?  I'd worry about them not being available since they're at an outlet so I'd really suggest buying them now if you hadn't already :)
  • Options
    Congrats on the check!
  • Options
    I LOVE that store!
  • Options
    Very cute dress!
    Halloween
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_bridesmaid-dresses-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:d5258856-47b3-4e84-b821-fd7e3477b037Post:09c8099d-d0f6-47fe-bbe2-07ab098d30b2">Re: Bridesmaid Dresses - CHECK!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Very cute and great price. One question though - did you buy them or just pick them out?  I'd worry about them not being available since they're at an outlet so I'd really suggest buying them now if you hadn't already :)
    Posted by ceh789[/QUOTE]

<strong><em><font color="#800080">I picked them out here in AZ but there is a BCBG outlet in Albertville and I have a BM that lives right behind the outlet mall.  I picked up 2 here and she picked up the other 3 sizes in MN.  It worked out too perfectly :-)</font></em></strong>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    THAT'S AMAZING!
    Love the look, fun designer, price can't be beat, and bought in two different states - that's what BM dress miracles are made of ;)

Congrats big time!!!!  What a great feelin'
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards