California-Inland Empire

What are your Christmas plans?

Re: What are your Christmas plans?

• edited December 2011
    Now that we nixed the Mammoth thing again for the 2nd time we will be staying local.  i don;t want to but oh well.  Suri will be with my dad in Florida.  Lucky her!  If I had enough days off I'd go too!

We'll probably just go snowboarding 1 or 2 of those days then pick up my sis and Suri at the airport that sunday.  For Xmas we're all alone.  My mom leaves for NC that day.  I may go visit my aunt and grandma that I diowned after the wedding.  For some reason I had a change of heart.  
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011

We are staying in CA this year. So we will just open gifts, visit my mom, watch as many xmas movies as DH can stand and then probably have dinner at our house

• edited December 2011
    all holidays are an event with FI and I, his parents are divorced so we have to do something with his dad then something with his mom and eventually we make it to my family. Its fun and an eventful day. Looking forward to it!
  • Mrs S 08Mrs S 08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Christmas Eve we go to church and then out to dinner with my family. Christmas Day hasn't been decided yet, I think we are waiting to see what my brother and SIL plan with her family before my mom decides if we are doing Christmas with just us or if we are going to my Aunt's to celebrate with them in Rancho. My WHOLE family celebrates Christmas together on a different day which happens to be this Saturday.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Christmas Eve, going to Church then my grandma's house. Christmas day opening gifts and just staying home.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    now that we have the baby i guess we are somewhat obligated to take him all around. funny how that works seeing how everyone knows where we live and no one ever comes by to see him but whatever...christmas eve we go to fi's grandmas house which is always crazy, way too many kids/people in general. then christmas day we go to fi's moms, fi's dads, my moms, and my aunts house....way too much to juggle in one day but somehow we will manage. i love getting together with the family though so it should be nice. then new years we are going to havasu!! im so excited because we haven't went once this whole year. the boys go riding out there and us girls just hang out and drink and i could def use some girl time!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards