Maryland-Baltimore

photographer help!

So I fell in love with KM photography which the knot listed as being $2000-$2999 but their packages start at like $4000 which is WAY out of my budget.  The pictures they take are amazing....look very artsy and like they belong in a magazine.  Does anyone have suggestions for similar photgraphers cheaper than starting at $4000????? I really like the artsy/scenic pics the best.  Thanks!

Re: photographer help!

• edited December 2011
    I think Borrowed Blue has a similar style, they were once a board favorite.

We used Stephanie Miller Photography.  Other board favorites are Matt Fuller at Tender Images, Jenni at Forever Yesterday and Mandi White.  I think most of those tend to have more of a photojournalistic style than you're looking for, though.
  • gabbridegabbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love my photog...Dennis Drenner.  You can look at my bio and see pictures from my wedding and his website is
    http://weddings.dennisdrenner.com/
    He's great and he's does very artsy (in my opinion) pictures.  HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    I absolutely LOVE my photographers, Sweet Pea Photography out of Carlaisle PA.  They're a husband and Wife team, so you always have two shooters. They're shooting my wedding in Baltimore and they're in your price range. I think their "Basics" packages is around $2,000 and includes a lot.

http://www.sweetpeafotos.com/

You can see our E-Session pics in my bio.
    Married Bio!

"Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans." -John Lennon
  • laurie88xlaurie88x member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have a small budget and I came across Rachel Smith Photography on Weddingwire.com, Her work is amazing and she is just a sweetheart!

She offers many different packages in different price ranges.. We went with the $3500 package which includes and engagement session, brag book, album with 100 photos(flush mount) all of our images on a disk and 8 hour wedding day coverge.

She has a cheaper package that runs at $2500.

RachelSMITHphotography.com is the site..

GOOD LUCK!!:)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • acgirl2003acgirl2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just booked Maria Vicencio as our photographer.  Her pictures are incredible and the packages are pretty reasonable.
  • nancyrn526nancyrn526 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much girls! Appreciate the feedback :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards