Missouri-St Louis

Color Help!!!

I am getting married in March 2013. I need help with wedding colors. I was thinking chocolate and pink but didn't want the "neopolitan" look. Then thought clover green and pink.  Now thinking about using th Regency color from David's bridal.  I need help!! What colors are you using??

Re: Color Help!!!

• kabeln220kabeln220 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    I am doing "mediterranean blue" which is basically a peacock blue.  I am in love with the color!  TThe guy's tuxes are grey and we are doing some purple accents.  The bridesmaid dresses are Angelina Faccenda - http://www.morilee.com/bridesmaids/angelina_faccenda_bridesmaids/20105

They work well because I have 7 bridesmaids who are all built very different.  They look great on everyone!

Good luck!
  • I think you have to know more about your wedding first- where is it going to be held?  how formal?  

Regency is a lovely color but it strikes me as more winter/ fall.  It is a little bold for what I think of as a spring wedding.  

FWIW, after we booked our venue I changed from having black and white and silver to doing blush and gold and ivory.  There was gilded trim all over and there were red velvet curtains on stage, and I just needed lighter, more elegant colors.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards