Maryland-Baltimore

Who had the list?

I remember a few months ago someone posted a list of what you should have/bring on your wedding day (a wedding day emergency kit type of thing).  Or it could have been in someone's bio.  I can't remember....

Anyway, the big day is next week and I could really use the list.

Re: Who had the list?

• edited December 2011
    It's me :) Under the "useful info" tab of my bio.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the post Angie and thanks for the response, Tiffany!  My MOH and her momma got me a "bridal survival kit" for part of my shower present and it was seriously the cutest idea ever!  I will have to go through it when I get a chance and type out what's in it and put it in my bio... all my shower gifts are at my aunt's house because we have no room for them in this tiny apt :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • edited December 2011
    You'd be surprised how handy it comes in on the day!  Most girls do not cut the tags off of their dress and the scissors are super helpful.  The guys needed my lint brush.  I was glad I had the straws so I could sip on water after I put on my lipstick.  I'm reusing my emergency kit for the wedding I'm in next month - so they stand the test of time!
  • ajerome21ajerome21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, just printed it out!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Tiff, I think I'm going to put it in my bio as well if you don't mind :)  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • edited December 2011
    Don't mind a bit!  Can you believe how close your weddings are??? Ahh!
  • ajerome21ajerome21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know, I have one week! I need like another month! lol!  Things just keep happening.... we leave next Sunday for Jamaica and now I am a little nervous about that bc of all the stuff happening there.  I was able to see my first weather forecast for the wedding yesterday and of course they are calling for rain! :(
  • edited December 2011
    I promise the weather forecast will change between now and then.  it called for rain on the day of my wedding, even the morning of forecast called for rain.  but the skies cleared by the time the ceremony was to take place and I got to have it outside as planned.  I know it's hard, but try not to check the forecast too often!  And if by next Friday it's still calling for rain, buy a couple of cute umbrellas so you can take fun rain pics if worst comes to worst! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards