Missouri-Kansas City
Options

nwr question - photobooths

hey ladies! i'm a nestie but the kc nestie board isn't hoppin' so i figured i'd ask you all and hopefully get a bigger response pool.

today is my birthday and my husband and i were looking to start a tradition of having black and white photostrips taken each year for our birthdays to collect - problem is - WE CAN'T FIND ONE! without renting one for $400 through an actual photobooth vendor, does anyone know where there may be one in the johnson county/surrounding area that we could stop in, pay $3 to the machine and have our pictures taken??

thanks so much!!

Re: nwr question - photobooths

• Options
    kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The only place I can think of that has anything like that is Zonkers, Chuck E Cheese, or Dave & Busters, but I'm not sure if they're black and white.
  • Options
    OpiesladyOpieslady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe at the mall?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't seen a  black & white one in ages.  Otherwise, probably about any arcade (last time I used one it was at a miniature golf course in their arcade room).

Sorry and good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I'm not sure if it's quite what you're looking for, but I know at the Independence Center there is a little photobooth that does different textures on paper. I don't know all the different variations, though (filmstrip, 8.5x11, etc.). Just thought I'd mention it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh!

THE CASHEW downtown has one (I'm 99% sure) ... like 22nd & Grand.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards