June 2013 Weddings

So... yeah....

I think I found THE dress!!!

After stressing for so long and trying on SOOO many dresses I think I finally found it!!!

I kept telling my girls I wanted to check out this one store (I actually think one of you lovely ladies who is close to me suggested it originally - JennLax perhaps?) and because it was a little further from me I kept putting it off.

Well I said Nov 1st I have to make a decision and purchase a dress (I had 6 contenders - all of which were nice) so I had an appointment at the last store for this sat but one of my BMs who I really wanted to go was going away this weekend so I moved the appointment to yesterday and skipped out of work a little early and we went to the store) I tried on a bunch and found one I quite liked but then I turned around and really disliked the back - It looked really odd from behind lol) so we asked if they had something similar but full pick ups in the back... 10 mins later she came back with 2 dresses - one of which was THE one!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

When I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror I knew it was the one I've been envisioning and holding out for!  I honestly didn't think I'd have that feeling sooo I'm quite relieved. (and I didn't cry although I almost did since my MoH and BM did lol)

I'll post the pics if you guys want to see them... however I will likely delete them in a few days as I know FI knows I frequent these forums lol (And he'll know my handle in a second, much less, you know, see me in the pics haha)
June '13 - Cake!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Books read in 2013 - 0/25

Re: So... yeah....

• Yay!!!! So excited for you!! Maybe post it on the facebook group since only members have access and can see our pictures? Then you don't have to worry about him accidentally seeing it. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • aww!! Congrats.  And I second the facebook idea!
    June 2013 - January Sig Challenge - Honeymoon Destination - Prince Edward Island
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I was going to post it on FB last night but FI sits right behind me (full view of my screens) so I can't post it or have it show up on my feeds on my comp as he'll definitely see it, So here is safer for now lol

Please ignore my bra straps lol Forgot my strapless bra at home and only remembered enroute to the store :s

June '13 - Cake!

• YAAAAYYYY!!! I love it!! The back is so so so pretty (well, the front is too, but I especially love the pickups on the train).
  • Love it, its so beautiful and you look great!!!!!
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • You look great! I love the crystals on the front :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yaay!!! So happy you found "THE ONE"

I love the back and it shows off your waist perfectly!
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks ladies =)

I love the detail on it and I think it's quite flattering (which is sometimes hard to find when looking at 'plus size' dresses.)
    June '13 - Cake!

• Yay!!! Congrats!!!   It looks amazing!

And yes, I'm pretty sure it was me who mentioned the store because I can tell from your pictures that it's where I got mine from :P    
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_so-yeah?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:50a22221-18d3-4976-8beb-f09f3b13ec47Post:57cfa778-0f58-4cb3-8110-955f582d5091">Re: So... yeah....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay!!! Congrats!!!   It looks amazing! And yes, I'm pretty sure it was me who mentioned the store because I can tell from your pictures that it's where I got mine from :P    
    Posted by JennLax[/QUOTE]

We have a Facebook group?? Lol
  • Very pretty! I know you are glad to have that decision out of the way!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_so-yeah?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:50a22221-18d3-4976-8beb-f09f3b13ec47Post:45ed4053-cc2a-42c9-bfc6-734e1adc478d">Re: So... yeah....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: So... yeah.... : We have a Facebook group?? Lol
    Posted by Shopaholic42488[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Yes, there is a FB group. See the sticky at the top of the threads.</div>
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • It looks great!! Makes your waist look teeny tiny :)
  • Love love!! I really love this, it fits you perfectly and the pick ups add some character without it being crazy, sooo pretty!
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Ahhhh, so beautiful!!! You look amazing, the detail on the back is amazing, and your waist looks itty bitty. I love it!!! You look stunning!
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thanks Ladies =)

I just couldn't believe how flattering it was. It's a great dress! I'm going back with my mom on Nov 1st to show her and make the purchase!!!

OMG it was sooo stressful and I'm so relieved =)

JennLax - I <3 ya!!! I would've never known about that store if it wasn't for you!! I was debating about going there (so many people mention stores and onviously you can't visit them all!) and so I was looking at this line by Calista Bridal and that store was one of the resellers of  it and I'm like PERFECT! A recommendation by you AND they have dresses I know I'll like, now I have to check it out!! (Funnily enough, I didn't even get to try on ANY of the Calista dresses haha)

Thank you sooooo much for your recommendation =)
    June '13 - Cake!

• That dress looks amazing on you! congrats on finding the dress!
    Photobucket
  • That dress is beautiful. Congrats on finding THE one!!
  • I love the dress, it looks gorgeous on you!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards