California-Los Angeles
Options

Need feedback about the TAGLYAN COMPLEX please! :)

It would be great to get some feedback about the Taglyan Complex. We are about to book our wedding date at that venue, but I just want to make sure it is the right place, if they provide good food, and if their service is great.

Has anyone had there wedding at the Taglyan Complex? I would very much appreciate if you can share your experience, tips, and feedback.

Thanks!! :)

Re: Need feedback about the TAGLYAN COMPLEX please! :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just attended a wedding there.
    That Place is Beyond BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
    The food was so YUMMY, and the service was GREAT.
    We were all left in AWE!!! by that Beautiful Cealing!!!
    and the Sound??? feels like you are at a Club!!!
    HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you sooo much for the feedback! Helps so much!! :)
  • Options
    redpassportredpassport member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second that; the service was amazing; our table were never without drinks and parking wasn't an issue.
  • Options
    aphrodite_macaphrodite_mac member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am also looking at Taglyan for our wedding reception on December 10, 2011.  Any idea on the pricing? And my concern is that the place would be too big for our event as we are only planning on 150-200 guests max.  But I absolutely love the place (from photos).

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jwdeldottojwdeldotto member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

We just booked our wedding there at the Taglyan.  I saw photos of a friend's friend's wedding there and the photos were stunning.  I heard that the food is great...I have yet to try...waiting for our meal tasting in two weeks. 

They do have a minimum on guests.  We went with a Sunday as their minimum is lower (250ppl vs 350 for Sat nite).  The event coordinator is very flexible and he really does try hard to make you happy.  He was able to lower the minimum to 200 for us....he did say that you can't go too low as the ballroom would look empty.  Hope it helps.  We are really excited about confirming our venue. 

• Options
    carigrlcarigrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My fiance and I are getting married at Taglyan in July 2011.  We are so excited!  Family of ours went to a wedding there and came back raving about it's beauty, service, and great food.  What is not to like about this place!

• Options
    jwdeldottojwdeldotto member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

just a little update...we just went for our meal tasting.   I was so concerned that the food won't taste as good as these reviews said, the coordinator suggested that we can do tasting earlier to put our minds at ease.  OMG...the food was SO delicious....what a relief!!! Food is very important to my FI and I.  I would not just go for a venue based on its decor/beauty alone.

But of course, the place is absolutely breathtaking.....I fell in luv w/ it when I saw it on a photographer's blog months after I got engaged:

Taglyan's Ballroom

=)  can't wait for our wedding in Nov.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards