New Jersey - South

Mansion on Main Street - Any problems with parties above your reception?

We visited the Mansion on Main Street this past weekend. We were looking into having our reception on the 2nd floor and loved everything EXCEPT when we walked into the room it was shaking due to the Bah Mitzvah above on the 3rd floor. The kids were jumping around causing chandeliers and the floor to shake!!! Not something we would want to happen on our wedding day.

I asked one of the wedding planners there and they said they don't have anything booked in that room for the date we were looking for, and that they take that into consideration when booking. I hope that's the case...but wanted to see if anyone has had any issues like this if they booked at the Mansion.

Thanks!

Re: Mansion on Main Street - Any problems with parties above your reception?

• edited December 2011
    We just had our wedding at the Mansion on June 4th. We were in the 1st floor room and there were events in two of the other rooms during the same time. If there was shaking of anything, we didn't notice! I can't speak highly enough of our experience at the Mansion :)
    June 2011 Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We just had our wedding at the Mansion on the bottom floor, and there was a sweet 16 party above us, and we did not hear anything. And when we needed to take pics on the step, my bridal attendant Bob made sure the steps were clear and that the othe parties didnt interrupt us. All of our guests raved about this place. I would reccomend it to any bride.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards