New Hampshire

Registry help!

I think I'm super behind as I haven't started anything with a registry yet.

Just curious where you are registered (where you recommend) and what you might be registering for.  FI and I are hoping for checks (not asking just hoping) instead so we can purchase a house but need ideas of what we can ask for.  We literally have 2 of just about everything because we lived on our own separate for so long.

TIA!

Re: Registry help!

• Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We registered at Bed Bath and Beyond.  There return policy is great and so far, there has been no issues, and they have been more then helpful. 

My aunt had to return one of the gifts my cousin shipped to her house.  They were glasses and all broken.  She was able to return them to the store NO Problem!

Good luck in deciding, though, no one says you HAVE to register :)
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    i also did bed bath and beyond.  also, if you are looking for something less traditional, you can look at simon pearce (out of VT).  just for registering, you get a free night at a local inn and a free dinner at their restaurant (sooo good).  you can just do a small registry (wherever you choose) and then hopefully people will get the point and give you cash. that is what we are doing :)
  • tenerimetenerime member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We registered at Bed Bath and Beyond as well as SEARS which i do NOT suggest. Sears was the worst experience ever...they had us scanning under a different couple with the same last name for a whole hour....then once we finally started scanning under the right name I went home and checked the registry online and there was nothing on it!! So don't use them it's not worth it. Bed bath and beyond has been great though! good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    We used Target and Macy's.  I don't know how well they deal with returns, etc. because I haven't had my shower yet.
    I will recommend registering, even if your hoping people would get the hint that you want cash because you didn't register because some people really want to buy a gift.  And if you don't register, who knows what you'll get!  HTH!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards