Mississippi

MS Coast bride - outdoor venue needed!

Hello everyone! I have my heart set on having my whole wedding outside, but I just can't find anywhere on the west end of the coast with a good place for me to have it! Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated...I'm starting to get a little discouraged. Thanks, y'all! -Alicia

Re: MS Coast bride - outdoor venue needed!

• krystalskkrystalsk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Beauvoir in Biloxi.  It is outdoor only.  Our reception is at another location (Pass Christian Yacht Club), but you can have it on the grounds at Beauvoir.   (www.beauvoir.org)In Pass Christian, there is a gazebo in War Memorial Park on Fleitas Ave.  It is available for weddings & events.  Everything is outdoors, but I'm not sure if they have bathrooms. Also in Pass Christian, but not directly on the Hwy 90/water, is Oak Crest Mansion.  (www.oakcrestmansion.com)
  • edited December 2011
    Hello! I've had this person help me with finding places on the Gulf Coast. She is on my post..under Just Engaged! Her name is Sands2120. She gave me some great places! Let me know if you can't get in contact with her!
  • edited December 2011
    My sister is having her wedding/reception at the Biloxi Yacht Club.  It's indoor/outdoor and right on the beach.  The facility is brand new and perfect for coast wedding!  The prices are very reasonable too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards