Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Linens

Hi girls-

Since my earlier post on makeup provided such helpful replies, I have yet another question. :) I was wondering if anyone has some good suggestions for wedding linens.  I am looking for some cheap options (polyester linens will do).  Apparently, I have very little idea how much linens are to rent, but I was recently blown away when I went to rent linens and was quoted a price of $700 dollars. Unfortunately, that is just not in my budget.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Re: Linens

• Options
    Don't know if they do linens but did you check with Event Central? 
  • Options

We were equally shocked when it came to linen costs...I think the cheapest we were quoted was $28/tablecloth to rent.

I'm purchasing all of mine through linentablecloth.com.  Reasonable prices, they have 10% off sales regularly and offer free shipping deals as well.  So instead of renting a tablecloth for $28, I'm buying them for $12, and then will sell them at half price or lower after the wedding.  You can find tons of former brides selling their linens as well (weddingbee classifieds)...I bought 120 white linen napkins for $25. 

photo KimberlyWedding_zps9ece9155.jpg
  • Options
    http://wholesaleweddingchaircovers.com/index.php/
    this site is cheap and they have random sales! we scored a overlay for our cake table and it was under $6 with shipping! hope this helps!
    also check craigslist and all of the wedding classifieds sites..theres always a ton! 
    also you can email : WEDDINGDECORTOGO@YAHOO.COM

i know that they come recommended by other brides

blog post photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    An FYI -- if you're looking for white or black linens, linentablecloth.com is having a 20% off sale this weekend...I just scored my black 120" tablecloths for $8.95 each plus free shipping. 
    photo KimberlyWedding_zps9ece9155.jpg
  • Options
    I bought a bunch for my wedding. I'm selling them now. They're all posted in the forum. I also bought them from Linnensandthings.com for about $13 each. I'm selling them for $8 each.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards