Wisconsin

Nail Salons in Waukesha

I need a nail salon that would be able to accommodate me & wedding party (8 ladies max) in the Waukesha area, on the day before the wedding.  My BMs are all on a budget, so we want it to be reasonably priced - but still good quality!  Any suggestions??
Anniversary

Re: Nail Salons in Waukesha

• I like Cheri Nails in Delafield and I think they also have a location in Waukesha off of Silvernail.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kadee2kadee2 member
    First Comment
    Me and my girls are going to Flawless Nails and Spa right now there is a deal going for 35.00 that is a mani and pedi or just 15.00 for a mani. i hope that helps
  • This may be a little out of budget, but I just learned about geleration nail polish (it lasts up to 3 weeks-perfect if you are going on a honeymoon aftewards!) and they do it at Woodhouse Day Spa in Mukwonago! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Birthday
  • The gel is called shellac and is expensive, just a mani can range from 30-60 depending on the salon. Merle Norman in brookfield does them for $30 and I just saw a coupon for Ulta for around the same price.
    I saw the special at Flawless as well, but its a small salon and don't know anyone that has tried it. I have done Polished in brookfield, a little pricer but good work. First time cusotmers receive 20% off so manis are around 25.
  • Geleration is different than shellac.  Geleration has more available colors and lasts longer than shellac.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Birthday
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards