Not Engaged Yet
Options

Strange Noises

So, I'm sitting in the collections room of a museum, trying to collect data.  The "MAIN DRAIN" behind me is making all sorts of strange noises that mostly sound like someone awkwardly farting/pooping/playing the drums.  It makes it difficult to concentrate.

So, what sort of strange noises are you surrounded by this lovely Friday?
I french with my man
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Strange Noises

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_strange-noises?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:550bb477-7465-4789-8f76-b4318f8aa97bPost:0e6dff33-2959-4c01-84d5-3fabc1bd3a6d">Strange Noises</a>:
    [QUOTE] farting/pooping/playing the drums.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

At the same time?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    The analyzing machine sounds like electronic crickets.

I think if I were you I would end up laughing too much to do work.  Hahaha....
  • Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    edited December 2011
    Indeed.  It's kind of that hollow sounding poop/drum playing.  I wish I knew what was coming down it...but the thing isn't exactly transparent :(
    I french with my man
  • Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_strange-noises?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:550bb477-7465-4789-8f76-b4318f8aa97bPost:812d0e76-4595-4f35-8db2-c8122eaa97ec">Re: Strange Noises</a>:
    [QUOTE]The analyzing machine sounds like electronic crickets. I think if I were you I would end up laughing too much to do work.  Hahaha....
    Posted by motoLyn[/QUOTE]

<div>It's a little too weird to be giggly.  I'm the only person in this big cold, dry room.  Silly fossils.  But I'm also too distracted to be taking the measurements I'm supposed to be doing.  Hence, the reason I'm here.  :)</div>
    I french with my man
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would be giggling.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahahaha! Funny.

My roommate is showering, so I hear the shower. That's it. I'd much rather hear your sounds!!!
    When you love someone, you can tell. When you're in love with someone, everyone else can tell.
  • Options
    MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hear SYTTD and Riley chewing on a rawhide.
  • Options
    sparkles88sparkles88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No sounds this Friday, but last Friday we stayed in a hotel and the people above us were making really weird noises. It sounded like they were moving furniture around on their balcony, and they were shouting. It was so loud that I was convinced they were going to fall through onto our balcony.
  • Options
    desertsundesertsun member
    edited December 2011
    I would be totally creeped out by that, Peekaboo!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My boss has the walking farts today.

It's not strange though, I'm used to it by now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    desertsundesertsun member
    edited December 2011
    Okay, I have no compunctions using both gross and weird to describe that, Wrkn.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Beads921Beads921 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That would definitely freak me out! I hear some Discovery channel show BF is watching (or pretending to watch...I think he's sleeping). At work, this stupid alarm beeps 3 times every 10 minutes or so. It is the most annoying thing in the world.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards