Michigan-Detroit
Options

Lots for sale

Black and white wedding!!
10 statues used for centerpieces. There are 11, but one broke and has been glued. I bought them for $50 each. I will sell them for $25, or all for $225

A ton of black damask votive candle holders with new wrapped votives. $8 a dozen, or cheaper if you by a lot.
120 round black tablecloths. Used once and not laundered. $8 each
Black baskets $4 each
Bathroom signs, bar signs, candy buffet signs, and matching table numbers. $5 each (pics will follow)
Assorted jars from the 25ft candy buffet. From $10 for apothecary jars all the way down to $2 for small accent jars.
Bathroom basket stuff. They were barely touched and took a ton of time to gather : ( $15 each
I have lots of other things, but that's a good start! PM me if anything sounds interesting!!

Re: Lots for sale

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_lots-for-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:2504e1e3-7aad-4bfe-b436-ec8fe28bd2dbPost:d8fbf34d-d866-40d4-9210-282943a47f92">Lots for sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]Black and white wedding!! 10 statues used for centerpieces. There are 11, but one broke and has been glued. I bought them for $50 each. I will sell them for $25, or all for $225 A ton of black damask votive candle holders with new wrapped votives. $8 a dozen, or cheaper if you by a lot. 120 round black tablecloths. Used once and not laundered. $8 each Black baskets $4 each Bathroom signs, bar signs, candy buffet signs, and matching table numbers. $5 each (pics will follow) Assorted jars from the 25ft candy buffet. From $10 for apothecary jars all the way down to $2 for small accent jars. Bathroom basket stuff. They were barely touched and took a ton of time to gather : ( $15 each I have lots of other things, but that's a good start! PM me if anything sounds interesting!!
    Posted by picklesmurphy[/QUOTE]

Hey, I'm interested in a lot of this stuff, but the Private Message function on this site never freaking works for me.  Can I email you? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

• Options
    Sure, it's bryanandjenny @ y mail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards