Students

Future Pastors Wives

So, in the Education Majors thread, there are 3 of us who are marrying men who either are, or want to be, Youth Pastors.  Just wondering if there are any others on this board who are future pastor's wives? (Youth/Senior/Head/Executive/Associate/Music, etc) 

Also, did y'all know there is a Christian Wedding Board now?  It's been up since the end of March.

Re: Future Pastors Wives

• I am marrying a Youth Ministry/Biblical Studies major.  :) 
    He's been doing summer youth pastoring positions for 2 years and will be looking for full-time positions soon!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_future-pastors-wives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:24332271-9096-46af-ba13-532c31bdefb2Post:3c997f18-5b92-46ed-9222-07f1759f469c">Re: Future Pastors Wives</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am marrying a Youth Ministry/Biblical Studies major.  :)  He's been doing summer youth pastoring positions for 2 years and will be looking for full-time positions soon!
    Posted by thatdrummerchic[/QUOTE]

FI is a Biblical Studies major with a Youth Ministry minor.  He's doing an internship in NC this summer, and he'll graduate in December.  So, he'll have 6 months to find a job before I graduate and have to start looking for school systems to apply to.  We have NO idea where we'll end up, but I think that makes it more exciting. :)
  • LaughingHey ladies! My fiance is definitely called to be a pastor, although is major is Marketing & Business Administration, he is always sharing the good news of God and ministering to people (and people who he doesn't even know).
  • Hello!! My FI is a youth pastor now (part time, we are still in school). After we get out and get married, we are going to seminary, training to become overseas missionaries. We're both pastors kids :) I just love the youth ministry. Its so much fun!
    May 2012: April Signature Challenge: Wedding Venue
    imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited June 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_future-pastors-wives?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:24332271-9096-46af-ba13-532c31bdefb2Post:435fc61c-478c-4318-af87-19fac06e56b0">Re: Future Pastors Wives</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello!! My FI is a youth pastor now (part time, we are still in school). After we get out and get married, we are going to seminary, training to become overseas missionaries. We're both pastors kids :) I just love the youth ministry. Its so much fun!
    Posted by kedorsett[/QUOTE]

I love working with the youth group, too.  High schoolers in a classroom at school...no, thank you.  But I can deal with them at church. :) I love working with the younger ones, FI prefers to work with older students. 
  • edited December 2010
    Hey!  My fiance is studying at Moody to be a youth pastor!  Im pretty excited for him and to be his wife and help out with that stuff.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards