Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Groom's top registry spots

Hi all,
My fiance and I already live together and have a house so we were thinking of registering for a couple of upgraded things (we are hoping to replace all of our chipped mismatched plates, etc) but were also looking at registering for some more 'fun' stuff too.  I promised my fiance that he could pick the stores, but I wanted one dept store and one kitchen/bath type store (crate and barrel, bb&b) and one that was completely his choice.  He has gotten really excited about this and is already contemplating Academy Sports, Best Buy, etc.  Does anyone know if these types of stores even do registries and/or does anyone have experience with I guess a more 'groom friendly' store?
Thanks in advance!

Re: Groom's top registry spots

• Options
    Amazon.com would be a great option.  You can register for more traditional household items there as well as more "guy" stuff.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    I would suggest amazon or sears.  FI loved registering at Sears since he could hold all the tools and really get a feel for what he wanted.  We only registered for a few items there and had other registries at BB&B and C&B
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Myregistry.com is another good option for picking things from any store. My fiance went crazy with the add to registry button thingy and put all this camping gear on our registry!
  • Options

I let FI register for whatever he wants at Amazon.com.  This includes tools, PS3, Guiness beer fridge, sports paraphanelia!  Not sure if anyone will buy it for us, but its on there just in case :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards