Georgia-Atlanta

Bridal Portraits

My photography package includes either an e-session or bridal portraits.  Since we already had engagement pix, I thought bridal portraits would be a good way to make use of my hair test appointment.  I am a librarian so I am having mine taken at oglethorpe's library which is gorgeous and has the pluses of being air conditioned!  Both the ceremony and our e-session were outdoors, so I think inside would be a nice change.

Has anyone had a good bridal portrait session?  Where did you have your pictures taken?  Did you do it before or after your wedding?  Anyone care to post pictures?  Just wondering what others have done around Atlanta!

sara

Re: Bridal Portraits

• Most Bridal sessions are done before the wedding, as those pictures can be displayed at the venue area - just make sure they aren't where the groom can see them!

Or, talk to your photographers about doing a follow-up session where you get to put your outfits back on and take fun pictures as a couple - maybe not a "trash the dress" session, but something where you will be a little less afraid of getting your dress dirty!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    December Signature: Holiday Favorites imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I would suggest you doing a Trash The Dress session instead.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards