California-Central

Venues Central Valley

Looking for indoor or outdoor venues that allow alcohol and outside caterers and can accommodate around 200-250 people. Anywhere in the central valley. Preferably close to Turlock. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Re: Venues Central Valley

• Larsa Hall is huge, gorgeous, and cheap!  In Denair.
    There is a Portuguese Hall on monte vista too.  

Previously Alaynajuliana

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-central_venues-central-valley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:61Discussion:63e0d7be-21c3-40ea-89dd-4a30373de1eaPost:09b6aaaa-5768-4167-b5e4-69f0961c5007">Venues Central Valley</a>:
    [QUOTE]Looking for indoor or outdoor venues that allow alcohol and outside caterers and can accommodate around 200-250 people. Anywhere in the central valley. Preferably close to Turlock. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Posted by nicoleriggs[/QUOTE]

I'm doing the Turlock Country Club but they do not allow outside food/alcohol (good luck with that one)
    I can't remember some of the specifics but I know there is a
    pageo farms
    and
    lavender farms around that area.  Worth looking into.  Good luck!

June 1, 2013 - finally making it official!

• I've found pageo lavender fan beautiful that's in Turlock also quite a few in Oakdale. Vintage gardens in Modesto can accommodate that many
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards