July 2012 Weddings
Options

July 7th Brides....

3 Months today!!! Ahhh!!!  I can't believe how crazy the time has gone by!  Sooo excited :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: July 7th Brides....

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Happy 3 months ladies!
  • Options
    O M G...I can't believe its only 3 months left...I'm so glad me and FI decided to post pone..idk what ill do if our date was still 7/7 lol..good luck with the last 3 months of planning and getting organized ! I'm with you guys all the way !
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • Options
    I know. I went out wedding shopping today and had a slight panic attack at one point when I noticed and said it out loud. Because I work every other Saturday it makes it so I have basically a month and a half left of Saturdays to do wedding stuff. That's even more nerve wracking.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Untitled
    image 218 Invited image 130 Are ready to party!! image 79 Are missing out. :(image 10 Are making me wait. :(
  • Options
    edited April 2012

So exciting, but scary at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 250 invited image 67 are ready to party image 15 are missing out image 168 are making me wait rsvp's due back June 22nd!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I can't believe how fast it's going! Im freaking out about the fact that starting tomorrow our countdowns will say 2 months and x amount of weeks... Scary!!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    janene1984janene1984 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012

Woo hoo!!  I'm soo excited!

Anniversary
  • Options
    Freaking out!  What do you have left to do?  I feel like there are so many loose ends to tie up!  Sending out invites May 7th, RSVP by June 7th and shower is May 20th.  My hair and makeup trial is April 19th but I think I might postpone that a little.  It seems too early to me but who knows.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    This is scary and exciting.  I feel like it hits me more and more as the months go by.  I have very little left to do.  Hair and Makeup trials are this saturday and then just waiting on RSVP and all the last minute stuff.  I am sure the time will fly by for us.  :)
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Wow it is really starting to sink in now that the RSVPs are starting to come back !! I have to say I am a little nervous, but mostly excited...Not too much left to do I don't think.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards