South Asian Weddings

We've Been Blogged!!!

http://pinkposhphotography.blogspot.com/2010/04/rusha-jay-engaged.html

Our epics session was blogged by our photog!  I'm so excited...I've been waiting for these for a while!!!  I'm on a total wedding high...

Re: We've Been Blogged!!!

• karagalkaragal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wonderful!!
  • HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great pics!!!
  • HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh I also wanted to ask you about your wedding coordinator????  I think you are using Events by Ali....I am in Chicago and we were thinking about a coordinator for the day of and helping us with venues and vendors....I would love to hear about your experience with her so far.  You can PM me or email me at hinahjalali@yahoo.com. 

Thanks. 
  • SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GORGEOUS. You are killin' it in that blue dress. They are beautiful and exactly what I want for my shots - creative and totally fun.
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome pictures! You and your fiance look so happy! I love the cupcake picture, so sweet ;)

LOVE the blue dress! Where did you get it?
    ExerciseMilestone
  • edited December 2011

Beautiful pics, love the poses!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much ladies!!!  We're shuffling through nearly 540 pics from the shoot for our photo guestbook and there are so many ones I love. 

Raangoli:  The blue dress and matching shrug are a recent purchase from the Ann Taylor Factory Outlet. 

Hinaj: Expect an email soon but as a quick summary, I have many good things to say about Ali.
  • HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Miss Sha!!
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome! I love Ann Taylor and the factory outlets are even better!

I hope you share your wedding pics, if they are anything like the e-pics they are sure to be just as stunning!
    ExerciseMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards