Ohio-Columbus
Options

Babysitter-Columbus, OH

In 2008 I moved here to Columbus.  I am getting married 9/29/12 at the Hilton-Polaris. Can anyone recommend a sitter? So far I only have 1 friend bringing her daughter.  She is two and my friends have a hotel room so everything would be in one place.  Does anyone know anyone who is free?

Re: Babysitter-Columbus, OH

• Options
    I don't know of anyone who would be willing to do it for free unless you use a close friend's child or a family member. You will probably have to pay someone if you don't know them personally.
  • Options
    <div>Oops....I didn't mean FREE as in the cost I meant FREE as in free that evening.  Lol.</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_babysitter-columbus-oh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:383d9e7a-5788-41ca-8482-043c8282ab79Post:2a3357b8-2609-4643-bd9a-b7bdc62f0115">Re: Babysitter-Columbus, OH</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't know of anyone who would be willing to do it for free unless you use a close friend's child or a family member. You will probably have to pay someone if you don't know them personally.
    Posted by Mynewcutie[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    haha! I totally took it that way too! And, while I am no help for your post (I live in Florida), we are venue twins!! Our wedding is 11/11/12 :-)
  • Options
    Oh sorry I misunderstood lol What hours are you looking to have someone babysit for?
  • Options
    YGPM

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards