California-Orange County
Options

Salt Creek Beach

Hello All,
We are planning a November wedding on Salt Creek Beach.  Does anyone out there have any reviews of it?   We were also considering the Chart House in Dana Point, does anyone have any recommendations?

Re: Salt Creek Beach

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Both are so pretty!  I haven't been to a wedding at either so I can't really give an opinion.  Try looking on project wedding for reviews and pros/cons.  Good Luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Salt Creek in August. The county is a little tough to deal with, for ex all of your vendors will need to have insurance, or you can buy day-of insurance to cover vendors for $130. ...also there is a 10-15 minute walk from the parking lot to the ceremony site, if you have elderly guests or people who are in poor shape it could be difficult for them. otherwise i haven't had any problems with the planning so far.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there last June. It was nice.

I would highly reccommend putting some sort of sign directing guests to the grassy area down at the base of the hill. I got lost as well as some other guests I ran into. The only reason we figured out where to go was b/c FI was the best man so I was able to call him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards