Wedding Reception Forum

"story" table numbers

Does anyone have some ideas for story table numbers?  Each table is going to be a number that has to do with me and my finace, for example, 16- since both of our birthdays are on th 16th of two different months and 76- the number of weeks we've been engaged.

I have 5 numbers right now and I need about 8 or 9 more.  Does anyone have some ideas?

Please and thank you!!!  Smile

Re: "story" table numbers

• If both of your parents are married you could do the number of years. That would be 2.
    How long your engagement is.
    How old you were when you first met.
    What year you graduated high school.
  • the date you guys first met or your first date
    Visit The Knot! White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 217 Invited...
    image 166 Got their boots on!
    image 49 Missin' out.
    image 2 are makin' us mailbox stalk!
    RSVP Date: September 1
  • I'm doing this too!!  Ages when we met, day we met, week engaged, years our parents have been married (for their tables!), weeks we were dating before I surprised him with our puppy (lol), miles we are travelling for our honeymoon. 

Would love to hear more of your ideas!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • we are doing table number years.  Example 1987..... Bride was a newborn and groom was 12 years old getting his braces put on.  We are coming up with different milestone years and mentioning how old we were.  obviously we have a pretty significant age difference so this is cute and funny for us.  We also migh add pictures of us at that particular age.
  • you could do the date (or month) of your first date, the date of your engagment, the last two digits of a certain year that was special to you
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_story-table-numbers-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:5578c358-ee68-4c13-9ada-22d72481bc6cPost:ecacabcd-8ffa-43e7-9c8a-caf79f6c1a8c">Re: "story" table numbers</a>:
    [QUOTE]we are doing table number years.  <strong>Example 1987..... Bride was a newborn and groom was 12 years old getting his braces put on</strong>.  We are coming up with different milestone years and mentioning how old we were.  obviously we have a pretty significant age difference so this is cute and funny for us.  We also migh add pictures of us at that particular age.
    Posted by Lazynella[/QUOTE]

a little creepy, no?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards