Colorado

CO Springs - Florist? Hair & Makeup? Recommendations please!

I'm planning my wedding in Colorado Springs from Chicago and having a bit of trouble. 

Is there a florist that you would recommend for the bouquets? 

And a good place for hair and make up?

Help!!  Thanks!

Re: CO Springs - Florist? Hair & Makeup? Recommendations please!

• LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My florist was awesome.  Her name is Liz Ash, Ambience Florals.  Very affordable and easy to work with, and the arrangements, bouquets and bouts were beautiful.  Website = ambienceflorals.com

imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • HBookmanHBookman member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dawn with Hillside Consultants is an amazing florist! Her quote was seriously $250-300 cheaper than other quotes I got from local florists and her work was amazing. She is very affordable, super awesome and fun to work with and will definitely work with your budget. Check her out! I've had two friends use her since our wedding and both were also very pleased.
    http://hillside-consultants.com/

• COkristiCOkristi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Dawn with Hillside Consultants. She was able to work with my budget even after I had to cut it in half. She came with great ideas to get me everything I wanted at a great price.

I am getting my hair done at Lotus Salon. I have my trial in a few weeks. It is $200 for hair and makeup which includes the trial. The contact person there is Sarah and she is super nice. Bridesmaid hair is $50-65.

We are using Boonzajeers (sp) for our cake. I went to 3 cake tastings and they had the best prices and flavors. You can get a different flavor and filling for every layer of your cake!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I third Dawn at Hillside Consultants!!  I'm using her and I LOVE her!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards