Florida-West Coast

USF Wedding

Hello ladies!!!

Well, I recently got engaged to the love of my life and best friend so I started looking at venues to have our small intimate wedding. However, since we haven't been able to set a date, it has been sort of a difficult task. Anyhow, I'm currently a student at USF and I thought about having my wedding at the USF Botanical Gardens. Has anybody been there for a wedding before? Did you like it? What was the date of the wedding? How about the decoration? Any comments are greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Diana Laughing

Re: USF Wedding

• edited December 2011
    That was my second choice venue. It's really pretty there, but I've never been to a wedding there. They're reasonably priced  and very nice there, but in the end I wanted an indoor reception.

Here's the pictures I took when we toured:
    http://readysethappy.blogspot.com/2011/06/location-location-location.html
    image 110 Invited
    image 76 Are Ready to Party! image 34 Are Missing Out image0 Need to Respond
    RSVP Date: February 21

March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Rings image
    Mine imageHis My Wedding Blog(Updated Daily) Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I inquired about that location also, but they had strict start and stop times and I didn't want a reception that ended at 9pm. Plus you need to bring everything except table/chairs/tent (if needed) and there's no kitchen, etc.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Good point I forgot about the 9pm cut off...I wonder how much they'd work with you. I never got past wanting an air conditioned reception so I never asked. Never hurts. Good Luck!
    image 110 Invited
    image 76 Are Ready to Party! image 34 Are Missing Out image0 Need to Respond
    RSVP Date: February 21

March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Rings image
    Mine imageHis My Wedding Blog(Updated Daily) Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards