Ohio-Cincinnati

Wedding Day Makeup Budget

I had planned on my friend doing my makeup for the big day.  She did my makeup for my engagement photos and did a phenomenal job, but I am wondering how much it would cost to get my makeup done professionally?  What is the price range?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wedding Day Makeup Budget

• Mine was about $50.  To me it is a waste.  Go to the mac store and they have this spray that makes your makeup stay on.  Get that and have your friend do it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I plan on having my makeup done for my wedding and it seems that $175 is the going rate.  It seems like alot of money, but I really wanted the false eyelashes and the "flawless"look especially for the photos.  We only get married once (hopefully) or twice :) but it's your day and if you have the budget, then I suggest to "feel like a bride" and have someone professionally do your hair and makeup!  (just my opinion)
  • Heidi Mckenna is AMAZING and charged me $35.
  • Eyedo is doing my hair & makeup. She is charging me $50 for the makeup trial, & $80 for the wedding day makeup. I booked her in 2011 though, & I think her prices went up a bit for 2012.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards