Ohio-Cleveland

Venues in Cleveland - East side

Any suggestions for east side venues that are reasonably priced...

Re: Venues in Cleveland - East side

• I really like St. Noel's in Willoughby!

When are you getting married? I hear it's beautiful in late May, early June!
  • The Manor Complex in Euclid....LaCasa Bella party center in Oakwood Village....Medditerean Party center Bedford hts....
  • Patrician in Eastlake is nice. Close to freeway & Radisson Hotel I'm having my reception there in November & anyone I tell that the reception is there has raved about the food & service. My experiences so far have been great.
  • I heard St. Noels was nice too!! Nice recommendation Cvolk2!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_st-noels-banquet-center-in-willoughby-hills?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:110Discussion:eb23e644-68d3-4fa9-928d-10a0fd274c3dPost:f80d3f43-5bd7-4d5c-aff7-03cf766176ea">Re: Venues in Cleveland - East side</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really like St. Noel's in Willoughby! When are you getting married? I hear it's beautiful in late May, early June!
    Posted by cvolk2[/QUOTE]

You found me!!! Now, how do I change my posting name!?
  • Not sure what they charge these days, but try Pine Ridge. GORGEOUS
    http://www.dinoscatering.com/final%20site%20to%20use/weddings.html

• stayyy  farrrrr  awayyyyyy from the Patrician!   They ripped off of my $500 deposit!  I had the room booked and changed the date and changed my venue.  They rebooked the room on my original date, which per the contract states I'm entiteled to a full deposit refund.  They wouldnt answer my calls or return my messages when I called asking for my deposit!

the radisson - way overpriced.  We checked it out, and you're paying a 25% service charge - that means you're paying 1/4 of your total bill, just to have your wedding there!  Plus tax!  The room really isnt all that nice, and they have a wheel - in bar, and have 1 bartender per 100 guests.  Thats pathetic!  For what you'd pay there, you can go elsewhere where you'll get better service & a real bar!

I've chosen Normandy Party Center in Wickliffe.  The room is spacious, they're very accomodating, and very reasonable.  We've expecting 85 out of our 115 guests that we're inviting to actually show.. .based on that number, with everything included ( bar package, plated dinner, wedding cake, dessert buffet, coffee station, linens, china - the whole 9 yards) we're paying just over 5k.  That's including taxes and a 18% service fee.   we're also having our ceremony / cocktail hour there too and have the room for 7 hours.  Give Kathy a call!  She's wonderful and loves working with people!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards