New York
Options

Syracuse, NY Wedding Officiant

Can anyone recommend a wedding officiant in the Syracuse, NY area? We are looking for someone who is highly referred and willing to do a customized inter/non religious ceremony. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! :) Thanks so much!

Re: Syracuse, NY Wedding Officiant

• Options
    sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Mandy!  I'm sorry I can't help with officiants in Syracuse, but just wanted to say hi and feel free to post more!  We love new people! 

(We've had a lot of officiant questions on this board lately; seems to be a hard thing to find; I know it was for me!)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm also looking for a similar officiant near Syracuse and haven't had much luck -- please let me know if you find an interfaith one! I did contact SU's Hendricks Chapel, though, hoping to find someone. The woman was very nice and gave me a list of affiliated officiants who may or may not be willing to do weddings. Of course, they're all religious, so it might not work for you. It's probably a good thing for everyone to have here anyway (Sorry about weird formatting):

·         Dean Tiffany Steinwert (United Meth)                                              443-2902

·         The Rev. Kelly Sprinkle (Protestant)                                                  443-5040

·         Father Linus DeSantis (Roman Catholic)                                           443-2600

·         The Rev. Jennifer Baskerville-Burrows (Episcopal)                           443-2062

·         The Rev. Gail Riina (Lutheran)                                                          443-2439

·         The Rev. Michael McQuitty (Southern Baptist)                                 443-6149

·         Mary Hudson (Pagan)                                                                         443-1504

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey ladies! Thank you so much for your responses! I am shocked at how hard it is to find an officiant in Syracuse! Sarah, thank you for posting that list, I will definitely look into them and I will let you know when I find someone! Good luck to you both and congratulations :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My name is Michaela Rosenberger. I am an ordained, licensed Interfaith minister located in the Syracuse, NY area. Please contact me if I can be of service to you. My website is: www.yourromanticweddingvows.com . My contact information is listed on there.

Warm blessings,
    Rev. Michaela
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My name is Michaela Rosenberger. I am an ordained licensed Interfaith minister located in the Syracuse area. I officiate at wedding in Central New York and beyond. Please visit my website, and contact me to see how I might be of service to you.

Warm blessings,
    Rev. Michaela

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What the french toast?!

Ministers and NYC...good lord

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards