California-Orange County

Florist

Hi Ladies,

Looking for a reasonable florist who has done flowers for Dove Canyon Country Club.  That is where we are having our reception.  I found this great florist but got total sticker shock when she told me my total was going to be over $2,000 ....that is almost half of our venue cost.  Just doesn't seem possible for flowers to be so much...especially since they don't last that long. 

My parents aren't even flinching at the price but I just feel like it is ridiculous.

HELP!!  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :)

Re: Florist

• edited December 2011
    Hi Kristen!

I HIGHLY recommend Cindy Babuscio with Bohemian Rose Designs. http://www.bohemianrosegardenart.com/ I tell all my friends that are planning a wedding that if I could reccomend one bit of advice, it's to meet with Cindy!!! She did an amazing job at my wedding, bridal showers and now is doing the flowers for my sister-in-law's baby shower that I am hosting this month. Cindy is beyond sweet, understands what a special day it is for you and you can tell she is so passionate about getting your flowers to be perfect for the day. Her talent and knowledge of flowers is extraordinary. With that being said, she is such a great deal! She doesn't have the overhead of a shop so her deals are beyond reasonable. She will also work with you to get you the best flowers possible in your budget.

She designed the entire look and feel of our wedding and did everything from designing the aisle runner to making our flower girls basket to designing special moss boxes that I wanted to have the place cards set up in for the reception. She is AH-MA-ZING and our wedding would not have been the same without her.

Give her a call and tell her Mandy sent you! :)

Good luck with your wedding!
  • KristenG2011KristenG2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much...I'll take a look at her site. :)
  • SheerDelightsSheerDelights member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kristen!

I would recommend the following:

White Sakuras--www.whitesakuras.com
    Kim with Art with Nature
    Cesar Haro Designs
    City of Commerce Flowers--
    323)265-4377

Good Luck!

• imlovingitimlovingit member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend City of Commerce Flowers. They are very budget friendly and do amazing work! Check them out and you will not regret it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards