Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Hello...It has been awhile but I have many checks.

I must be a crazy lady.  I havent had time to do much let alone get on here.  I want to get on more but my FI and I are planning a 60th surprise party for his mom in Aug.  We are having a garage sale in a few weeks, and we moved.  That in between all the weddings, showers and other summer events.  My shower is in few weeks too which I am so excited for.  And w/ everthing else going on I do work and I am planning our wedding. 
Anyway, I picked up my invites from the calligrapher (LMMCalligraphy).  They are so beautiful.  I am actually having her address the 60th party invites too. 
We have the envelopes stuffed, stamped and ready to go out.
I got the rehearsal planned. 
My dress is fitted (Elegant Bridal) and at my moms house all ready to go. 
I had my hair and make up trial.  (a friend is doing both)
I have the table number cards done and a few other DIY projects.  Things are bought for the placecards that I am also having the calligrapher writing.  And things bought for the centerpieces.
I am for the most part done w/ all that I can do for now.  Just waiting for the shower.  Can't wait

Re: Hello...It has been awhile but I have many checks.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, nice to see you! Great checks- it sounds like everything's coming along nicely. Have a wonderful time at your shower!
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great checks!! Sounds like you've been super busy!! :)
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great checks!  I used LMM Calligraphy as well and loved her!  Have a wonderful time at your shower!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WOw you've gotten a ton accomplished!  COngrats on all the checks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards