November 2012 Weddings

November brides...post your dress!

So I'm getting super excited/nervous to get married, but I LOVE seeing everyone's dresses.  Mine is below...I love it, it was the first one I tried on, although I'm having a bit of anxiety after I saw how much my FI loved my BFF's wedding dress last weekend.  I guess it is what it is and he'll love me in this one anyways!!

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: November brides...post your dress!

• stephie25stephie25 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited August 2012
    Your dress is gorgeous! Here is mine. Don't mind the rediculous faces I'm making, I didn't know they were taking pictures! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    November 2012 October Siggy - The Venue!
    imageVilla
  • pomundson0pomundson0 member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    Both of those are stunning! :D

Here's mine! :)  Hoping to have the top altered to more of a sweetheart but not sure if possible with all the detail :)  Wish I had gotten a pic of the back, but I'm putting in a corset thing so it'd look different anyway ;)  Second shot is the detail around the waist area :) really pictured myself in something a little more fit and flare-ish, but hadn't seen anything with lavender before and it screamed at me!! ;)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited August 2012
    Your gowns are beautiful
    Here is mine and don't mind my ridiculous faces either.... my mother was taunting me, lol
    I figured out how to make them tiny!!! YAY!!!!

the back
    the front

I have lost 20lbs since buying it....so there will be a lot of alterations...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow....Horiible face, lol! Embarassed
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Bahaha love everyone's faces!!  And all of your gowns are STUNNING!
  • I don't want to post a front view of my gown on here since it's not private.  You never know if a FI or guest is lurking!  :o)

Here's a side shot though!

21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had just finished crying, and my hair was all sorts of jacked up from trying on so many dresses!  I haven't had any fittings yet, so it doesn't fit the way I want it to, but it's my DREAM DRESS!!

Anniversary
  • You all look beautiful!  Ahh, I'm getting so antsy now, 2 weeks until my dress arrives.  I don't know if I can wait much longer!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This is mine! I love, love, love it! I can't wait to get it altered so it fits better. :) I'll be wearing a cathedral length veil with it. 
    imageNovember Board Siggy - The Venue!
    Photobucket
    The Great Hall at Sunriver Resort, Sunriver, Oregon
    243 Invited image
    172 Can't wait image
    71 Are missing out image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited September 2012
    Gorgeous dresses ladies! Here is my dress:

This was when I went to pick it but it's everything I'll be wearing and this dress is ivory, mine is soft white.

The back

And this is the actual dress:

Oh and when I went to pick up the dress I was wearing flip flops, I'll be wearing some pretty high heels so it won't look as long lol.
  • Beautiful gowns, I wish I had the body I have now...then.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I tried uploding my photo but the save button isn't working for some reason

Oh well

Its pronovias benicarlo

http://www.pronovias.us/wedding-gown/benicarlo2012.html
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • edited September 2012

this is mine, ball gown, sweetheart, quite nice, i bought online from woweddingdress website cost me $200, i think it is quite worth! and i like yours too
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_november-bridespost-your-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:1d38dff5-d722-4383-8a60-bdeaf7683198Post:1cdac6ef-79f7-4654-9b51-b2361da89e64">Re: November brides...post your dress!</a>:
    [QUOTE]this is mine, ball gown, sweetheart, quite nice, i bought online from woweddingdress website cost me $200, i think it is quite worth! and i like yours too
    Posted by liwangmu[/QUOTE]

Please stop spamming the November 2012 board.
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Here's mine! Sophia Tolli in Ivory. Love it!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
    bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Such beautiful gowns! 

We got married 11/3/12!!

• I got mine on Saturday!! It's still about 6" too long.

• Finally got the picture to work! 

This is the veil I went with...mantilla, is it called?  Its gorgeous.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Leenie10Leenie10 member
    First Comment
    edited September 2012

Here is my dress:

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=A3571

I went to try it on Friday. They brought a dress bag to me with my name on it. They opened it and...it was the wrong dress!

Luckily it was just a small mix-up. Two dresses from the same designer came in on the same day; one was mine and one belonged to another bride. They had put my name tag on the wrong one! This is exactly why I went to try it on, even though I didn't have to yet. I needed to make sure they had ordered the right one, and that it would be there when I went for my 1st fitting!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_november-bridespost-your-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:1d38dff5-d722-4383-8a60-bdeaf7683198Post:cfadb052-0837-4e5d-bf34-8b1136c4c230">Re: November brides...post your dress!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Gorgeous dresses ladies! Here is my dress: This was when I went to pick it but it's everything I'll be wearing and this dress is ivory, mine is soft white. The back And this is the actual dress: Oh and when I went to pick up the dress I was wearing flip flops, I'll be wearing some pretty high heels so it won't look as long lol.
    Posted by petitmonstree[/QUOTE]

I love, love your dress! I went with another style because this one would not look good on me, but I love it anyway! Gorgeous.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Here is mine, my sister isn't the world's best photographer.  I'm going to wear my mother's veil.

We Do - Since November 3, 2012
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2012-weddings_november-bridespost-your-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:46c2f53c-680c-4532-aa96-4cca92890b59Discussion:1d38dff5-d722-4383-8a60-bdeaf7683198Post:1375e84b-3ad5-4638-806a-65de6fc78c11">Re: November brides...post your dress!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got mine on Saturday!! It's still about 6" too long.
    Posted by brandonmelissa12[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>This is my dress too!!  I love it---what veil are you wearing with your gown?

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards