September 2012 Weddings
Options

I'm a Mrs. now!!! PIP

Our day went really well. I had HORRIBLE anxiety and, coupled with my IBS, I had about 2 hours of sleep the night before and was very sick the morning of. Thankfully we started to get that under control by the time I had to leave for my hair appt.

We were married at a barn and, even though the lady told us that the bridal suite was "air conditioned", it was hot as hell in there. I didn't care because I was so distracted, but I felt bad for my BMs who had to sit in there with me. 

Also, we sat in the bridal suite, waiting for someone to come and tell us when the WP should line up to go down the aisle. Well, a girl came flying in there yelling "the guys are going down NOW!" I didn't even have my veil on and MOH didn't even have shoes on a that point. But we figured it all out and it was amazing. I thought my vows would suck, but everyone (including DH) came up to me and told me how wonderful they were. I even had grown men coming up to me telling me that the ceremony made them tear up which they never do!

We had people compliment every single thing about our wedding which made us feel good. =) The venue, the ceremony, my dress, the decor (it was all DIY), the food, the drinks (which we did), the cake, the music... everything!

Here's a few photos that our photog sent us as a sneak peek:

First look:

My dad walking me down:

Our best mand danced to Gangnam Style:

Dancing with my dad:

Re: I'm a Mrs. now!!! PIP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards